Music

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Home visits

I was woken up from a sleepover at about 9:30AM by a call from my mother saying the nurse was at our house.  She was on her way to pick me up and bring me home. When i arrived the nurse was waiting in a red car at the bottom of our driveway. I quickly ran up to the toilet to pee and then came back to my room. The nurse appeared to be in her low 20s, and Caucasian. She removed the bandages on my elbow and torso. She also took pictures and measured the wounds to add to my file. She used an antiseptic dressing, of orange colour. When applied it stung for a good half hour until i decided to take a couple panadols. I then decided to sleep it off and slept for a few hours. When I'm up for it I'm going driving later also.
This picture was taken at the hospital the day prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment