Music

Sunday 19 January 2014

Hospital Trip

So today i went back to the hospital to get my bandages redone. The wait was about 40 minutes,  much longer than the 5 minutes yesterday. This time a different nurse examined the wounds and assessed the situation. She removed the bandage from the large graze on my torso. She then questioned whether I'd showered in it as it was rather full of liquids. I told her I hadn't, so it was just leaking a lot of random fluids it seems.  She also had a look at my elbow before proceeding to rebandage them both,  beginning with the torso graze. She used a dressing which has to be removed and replaced within 24 hours,  so i have to go back tomorrow.  After assessing my elbow and noticing the large amount of brusing around my bone,  she ordered an xray for it. So tomorrow I'm required to go to the hospital for the third consecutive day for and xray and for my wounds to be done up with a new dressing. I hope my elbow isn't fractured,  as that would be rather inconvenient. I shall report back tomorrow on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment